Commis Chef - Derbyshire DE45
Commis Chef - Derbyshire DE45
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
Full-time , Permanent
My client is a boutique country house hotel and restaurant.
The hotel offers culinary experience placing British ingredients and modern techniques at the core of its cuisine, and they are seeking a Commis Chef to join their highly skilled chefs
As a Commis Chef your responsibilities will be.
Preparation of ingredients for more senior chefs
Maintaining high standards of hygiene
Rotating food, putting away inventory and dealing with deliveries
Measuring ingredients and sizing portions accurately
Learning about food safety techniques
Food preparation, including; chopping vegetables, stocking stations, organizing ingredients and partly cooking some food
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at many stations to learn how the kitchen operates.
The position will allow you to learn a restaurant's culinary procedures, build stamina to handle high-pressure situations and learn about multiple duties so that you can better determine your goals for career advancement.
The job allows you to prove your commitment while working under different section chefs
The role will require you to work in excess of 48 hours a week and you will get 2 days off per-week plus 28 days annual leave.
Live in accommodation is provided.
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employ
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18000-20000 Per Annum
- Location: Derbyshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Harpreet
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HBH/D/040086
- Posted: 2018-12-13 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport