IT Technical Manager - ITIL - Server - Network - AD - ICT
IT Technical Manager - Service Delivery Manager - ICT Support Manager - Service Desk Manager - Windows Server - ITIL - Network - Active Directory - Education - Poole - £34,000 + Service Renewal Bonus and Company Benefits.
Our client an established Managed Service Provider who specialises in providing IT Support are currently seeking a IT Technical Manager - Service Delivery Manager - Service Desk Manager - ICT Support Manager to help assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
IT Technical Manager tasked to support a number of schools in the Poole / Bournemouth area
Resolve service desk calls as directed by the Service Desk
IT Technical Manager will manage the support request queue for all schools within the district
Task-manage a team of staff including daily call duties
Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company's reputation
Customer focused and experienced ICT Support Manager
Line management of staff
Server and network technical support
Change Management processes
ITIL Service Desk operations
Active Directory Management
IT Technical Manager role does require some travel therefore a clean driving licence is required
Exposure to the education sector is advantageous
ITIL Foundation V3
Any successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check for this position.
So, if you are an experienced Service Delivery Manager - IT Technical Manager I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £34,000pa + Service Renewal Bonus as well excellent benefits package and plenty of career progression!
We are currently recruiting for this Service Delivery Manager - IT Technical Manager role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Rate: Up to £34000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent career Oportuniti
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-03 10:54:47 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms