Asbestos Surveyor - London
Asbestos Surveyor - London
Salary - £30k - £34k + Van + Fuel card
Key skills: Must hold P402 or RSPH equivalent certification and full driving licence
Due to expansion our Client is looking to recruit an Asbestos Surveyors to join their team.
Our client is a leading firm for delivering environmental services across the industry.
The firm provides a full range of Asbestos services for Commercial, Domestic and industrial service.
They specialise in asbestos surveying, removal or management of asbestos, refurbishment and construction projects.
The company have more than a quarter of a century of excellence.
They are constantly improving our service and evolving to meet new legislation and knowledge, to bring our clients the best solutions to meet their needs.
The successful individual will be involved in the following areas of work:
? Sampling and Surveys of asbestos in buildings (Management and Refurbishment/Demolition);
? Reassessments of asbestos materials in buildings
? Survey auditing and composition
? Ensuring appropriate records are maintained
? Liaising with clients, clients' staff and the clients' contractors
? Working within the EDP's UKAS accreditation for sampling and analysis, as appropriate
Skills and Experience
You must have:
? Must hold P402 or RSPH equivalent certification
? Full driving licence
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Ag
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 30000-34000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/039802
- Posted: 2019-01-03 10:59:43 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham