Network Engineer - Network Support Engineer
Junior Cisco Network Engineer - NOC - Junior Network Technical Support - Junior Network Analyst - Junior Network Administrator - Junior Network Systems Engineer - Systems Administrator - Support Analyst - Maidstone, Kent area paying between £25,000 - £30,000
I am looking for a Support Analyst or Systems Administrator - Junior Network Engineer to join a highly experienced Network Engineering team to build and deliver client-specific network solutions, including the setup and configuration of routers switches and APs.
The role will include creating maintaining build and handover documentation, client and subcontract installer liaison and coordination, 2nd line support for live deployments.
The main Network Engineer - Network Technical Support - Network Analyst - Network Administrator - Network Systems Engineer responsibilities are:
- Monitoring the uptime and availability of customer and core network infrastructure
- Responding and resolving issues that affect internal and external customer network availability
- customer technical requirements capture for network design
- CPE build, configuration and support including Routers/ Switches/ APs
- Liaison with 3rd Party providers and vendors for RMA, Support faulting etc.
This role reports to the Head of Networks and I am are seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Ideally knowledge of Junos and Cisco IOS network operating systems.
- Network and Equipment management: VLAN/VPN configuration, access control, Firewalls and VPN, analysing networks and core connectivity.
- Experience with network hardware configuration experience, network monitoring and 2nd line technical support.
This role is mainly in-house based but due to its Office location you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ‘commuter friendly'! There is plenty of on-site car parking and onsite facilities.
My client is based close to Maidstone, Kent and is looking to reward this Junior Network Engineer - Network Support Engineer - Systems Administrator and are looking to reward this candidate a salary of between £25,000 - £30,00 + Bens + Training opportunities.
If as a Support Analyst or Systems Administrator - Junior Network Engineer - Network Support Engineer and have some experience in IP Telephony /VoIP, routing design, diagnostics or an interest in moving into a pure Network role then I would like to hear from you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-03 11:01:41 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms