Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
Cisco Network Engineer - NOC - Network Technical Support - Network Analyst - Network Administrator - Network Systems Engineer - Cisco - Junos - Maidstone, Kent area paying up to £40,000.
I am looking for a Network Engineer to join a highly experienced Network Engineering team to build and deliver client-specific network solutions, including the setup and configuration of routers switches and APs.
The role will include creating maintaining build and handover documentation, client and subcontract installer liaison and coordination, 2nd line support for live deployments.
The main Network Engineer - Network Technical Support - Network Analyst - Network Administrator - Network Systems Engineer responsibilities are:
- Monitoring the uptime and availability of customer and core network infrastructure
- Responding and resolving issues that affect internal and external customer network availability
- customer technical requirements capture for network design
- CPE build, configuration and support including Routers/ Switches/ APs
- Liaison with 3rd Party providers and vendors for RMA, Support faulting etc.
This role reports to the Head of Networks and I am are seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Junos and Cisco IOS network operating systems.
- Network design experience with IPv4 routing protocols OSPF or IS-IS and BGP.
- Strong technical fundamentals in MPLS, IP Routing, Bridging, and GigabitEthernet.
- Network and Equipment management: VLAN/VPN configuration, access control, Firewalls and VPN, analysing networks and core connectivity.
- 5+ administration.
- Experience with Network Monitoring Systems software.
- Experience with network hardware configuration experience, network monitoring and 2nd line technical support.
If as a Network Engineer you also are CCNP or JNCIS Certified and experience in IP Telephony /VoIP, routing design, diagnostics and QoS planning, Radius/ LNS, ISP, familiarity with ADSL eco-system even better This role is mainly in-house based but due to its Office location you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ‘commuter friendly'! There is plenty of on-site car parking and onsite facilities.
If you are an experienced Network Engineer - Network Technical Support - Network Analyst - Network Administrator - Network Systems Engineer looking for a career move then this position based close to Maidstone, Kent could be for you.
It is paying a base salary of between £33,000 and £40,000 and offers good prospects and an excellent working environment.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £33000 - £40000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-03 11:03:13 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms