Senior Developer - Darlington
Senior Developer - Darlington
Salary - £35k + Pension + Life Assurance
A leading global supplier of software systems is seeking a professional, experienced Senior Developer to join their team.
You will have a proven track record of software and website development utilising C#, SQL, and .NET stack.
Our client have over 30 years experience in software development and supplies a complete range of products backed by technical support and consulting services.
Their specialist teams combine chemistry, hazardous materials expertise, computer programming, quality assurance and project management skills that deliver the most efficient and user-friendly systems available.
The successful applicant will be based in there newly refurbished, spacious, modern offices.
As a Senior Developer you will be a passionate software engineer with experience developing web- or desktop-based applications.
You will contribute to the ongoing design of the client's application architecture as well having a creative input into the look and feel of their applications.
You will be a keen problem-solver, with the ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues (whether working alone or as part of a team) using strong communication skills and attention to detail.
The company will provide you with the tools and hardware to work efficiently; we use Visual Studio 2017 with ReSharper, and regularly review tools that can enhance the development experience.
They believe in continual learning and aim to support ongoing skill development.
Our client recognise how important it is to get into the ?coding flow?, so they endeavour to foster a laid back, relaxed atmosphere that will allow you to do your very best work.
Advanced skills in technical stack including C#, SQL Server, .NET.
Experience in C# and .NET programming
At least 5 years' experience in website and software development
An understanding of web languages
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000 Per Annum
- Location: Darlington
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/039599
- Posted: 2019-01-03 11:07:55 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham