Electrical Engineer - Leeds
Electrical Engineer - Leeds
Salary - £25k- £28k
Our client are one of the largest privately owned consultancies in the UK.
Operating nationally from offices in the U.K and employing over 100 staff, all of whom have a wealth of experience in their own right and create a dynamic and differentiated approach to their practice.
The company provide a wide range of mechanical, electrical, energy and environmental consultancy services to all sectors of the built environment from refurbishment, new construction or maintenance orientation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join the clients Leeds office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects across varying market sectors, and for delivering services from inception / feasibility through to detailed and fully-coordinated design information to installation quality.
We are looking for a dynamic individual whose skills and experience should include:
Work with the mechanical/energy/Part L engineers to derive low energy design solutions.
Assist with the delivery of Design projects from RIBA Stage 0-5, working as part of a mixed discipline team of Revit and Building Service engineers and administration support staff.
Assist with the preparation of load calculations and / applying initial utility services applications.
Work towards gaining an up to date knowledge of current industry regulatory and design standards.
Have an understanding of Building Regulations and BREEAM.
Undertaking sub-contractor design drawing and technical submission reviews.
Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports
Skills and Experience
City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 (or equivalent) or ONC/HNC in relevant subject.
Smartly dressed and presented
Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
Have a UK full driving licence
Prior to applying
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000-28000 Per Annum
- Location: Leeds
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/D/040072
- Posted: 2019-01-03 11:08:48 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham