Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line - Windows AD, Exchange, Office, Win 7/10 - Cardiff CF3
Service Desk Support Analyst 1st & 2nd Line - Windows AD, Exchange, Office, Win 7/10 - National Charity - Cardiff CF3
To £23,000pa DOE Permanent
We currently have an urgent vacancy for a Service Desk Support Analyst on behalf of a National Charity based in the Cardiff area.
Working within a team you will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to circa 1200 staff nationally in an ITIL based environment.
We are looking for an individual who is able to offer solid Service Desk (Helpdesk Support Analyst) experience in a Microsoft Windows environment providing 1st & 2nd line technical support including application support of bespoke applications (CRM).
We need people who are able to offer:
-Solid 1st & 2nd line Service Desk experience in a Microsoft Windows environment (MAC desirable)
-Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory and Exchange 2010 experience
-Hardware setup, installation, troubleshooting and diagnostic assistance (Computer, Telephone, Laptop, Printer, Scanner)
-Network support, Installation, configuration (LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.) incl.
switches, routers and firewalls
-Installation, setup and diagnostics of MS Windows 7/10 & MS Office 2010/2013/2016 Professional
-Desktop and browser security components: including site security certificates, firewalls and anti-virus
-Experience with Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop and SCCM (Useful)
-IT Service Desk case logging applications (Track-IT) and prior work experience within an ITIL environment preferred
-Ability to multitask across multiple incidents, be organised and have a keen eye for detail
Naturally, as the role involves supporting users nationally you will have excellent communications skills, both verbally and written.
The hours are 9.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday with occasional rare travel to support local offices and stakeholders throughout the country.
This is a high volume environment and you will be dealing with circa 35-40 tickets a day.
The right candi
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness