Java Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - SQL - JSP
As a Java Developer - Graduate Java Developer - Software Engineer - Junior Java Developer you will be a smart forward thinker, with a real passion for development.
The day to day role will include development, support, maintenance and implementation of software modules.
Java Developer - Graduate Java Developer will be tasked to help develop new user-facing features
Tasked to help design and develop new product modules and components
Junior Java Developer - Java Developer will build reusable code and libraries for future use
Monitor and research new technologies appropriate to the business
You will hold a good degree or Masters in Computer Science, E-Commerce or a related subject
Strong understanding in Java
Basic knowledge of front end technologies i.e.
Strong problem solving and communication skills required
Exposure of SQL and Relational Database i.e.
Experience developing and deploying Java web applications i.e.
Tomcat and Apache
Knowledge of JSP/JSTL
So, if you are an experienced Java Developer - Java Software Developer - Java Analyst Programmer - Graduate Java Developer - Graduate Developer and have a strong understanding of Java I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of SQL / MySQL experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £27,500 pa + Excellent Company Benefits such as pension plan, commutable journey from Guildford Train Station and real opportunities to develop your career!!!
We are currently recruiting for this Java Developer - Java Software Developer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £25000 - £27500 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-03 15:01:06 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms