Bookkeeper/ Accountant :Romford RM1
Bookkeeper/ Accountant - Romford RM1
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Part Time Role - 27 HRS per week.
Our client is a Roller Shutter, Doors and General Maintenance Company who now require an experienced Bookkeeper/ Accountant who is experienced with Sage Line 50 Accounts to join their team.
The role will involve the running of the company's day to day accounts department and reporting to the external Accountants.
This is on a part time basis 27 HRS per week, the hours can be worked to suit applicants within normal working hours.
- Processing of wages on Sage Payroll
- Managing the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Managing Invoicing and Credit control
- Preparing and completing VAT Returns
- Run an produce monthly reports for the company directors
- Respond to and action general accounts queries
- AAT Qualified to minimum of level 3.
- Min 5 + Year's working experience within a similar role as a Bookkeeper/ Accountant
- Able to work independently and manage own work load.
- Experience working alone as a Book keeper/Accountant with no direct employees assisting you in the role.
- Highly Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with experience using Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer etc.
- Good Team player with a self-motivated approach.
- Good telephone manner.
Please only apply if you meet all of the above criteria for the role.
Key Words: Bookkeeper, Accountant, Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, Accounts, Accounts, AAT min level 3.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: 27 Hours per week
- Rate: Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Location: Romford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Adverts .
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SBM/AR/050040
- Posted: 2019-01-04 12:35:30 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham