Water Hygiene Engineer
Water Hygiene Engineer 18k-22k+van North West/North East
My Client is looking for an experienced water hygiene engineer to cover the North West/North East.
You will have experience of of some or all of the following:
Water monitoring/testing/analysis, tank cleans, shower head cleans, chlorinations, disinfections, TMV servicing, cooling towers, etc.
JOB PURPOSE: To service and support the existing client base utilising ACOP L8 and HSG 274 services in line with company policies and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
Areas of responsibility:
To ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
To carry out Legionella control duties for contract customers throughout region identified by line manager/coordinator, in accordance with best practice and legislation.
To deal with customer queries and ensure works are progressed to agreed expectations.
To carry out cleaning and chlorination duties for contract customers throughout the UK, in accordance with best practice and legislation.
To carry out Legionella control duties for contract customers throughout the UK, in accordance with best practice and legislation (ACOP - L8).
To carry out routine field-testing duties for contract customers throughout the UK, in accordance with best practice and legislation.
To complete site log books to agreed specifications.
To communicate any relevant findings to the appropriate consultants/managers.
To ensure that all admin processes, including site service reports, mileage sheets and expenses are completed in a timely manner.
To attend all courses, seminars and training sessions as deemed necessary.
These principal areas of responsibility are not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive, as there will be other duties and requirements associated with the job which will be required to be undertaken.
The Company reserves the right to require the performance of other duties from time to time which may be outside the normal work duties but within the capabilities of the job holder, in order to meet their obligations to their clients or other circumstances.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - East Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - Yorkshire
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M4/A34 Corridors
- Machine Tools Service Engineer - M5/M40 Corridor
- Compressor Service Engineer - Worcester
- Lift Engineer - London
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Project Controller - Essex
- Water Treatment Engineer/Junior Account Manager - £30K-£35K
- Fire And Security Engineer
- Fire And Security Engineer - South Wales
- Fire Extinguisher Technician - North West
- HGV Mobile Technician - Essex
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Fire And Security Engineer - Hampshire
- Emergency Lighting and AOV Service Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Compactors & Balers Service Engineer