VETERINARY PRACTICE NURSE : MICKLEOVER - DERBY
VETERINARY PRACTICE NURSE - MICKLEOVER - DERBY
Salary: £22,215 - £25,831
My client started in the 1940's as a small mainly agriculture practice but has now grown to be one of the largest providers of veterinary care in the Midlands.
They have a large Equine Centre, a small animal hospital and several practices.
They are proudly independent and passionate about the people who have helped to shape our success.
That's why they are focused on supporting their employees at every stage of their career - caring for their professional development, their emotional well-being and their personal fulfilment.
This recently relocated Practice will be run and managed by an experienced vet and yourself as the accomplished nurse.
There will also be a client care advisor as the first point of contact with our patients and their owners.
Working together as a bonded team we visualise you all becoming an integral part of the local community, very trusted to provide the very best care and advice available.
As a business we take pride in providing outstanding pet healthcare and this role of veterinary nurse enables us to do this at a local level in the community.
You will be involved in all theatre and imaging work, anaesthetics, nurse clinics and general stock/maintenance/promotion of practice.
We anticipate that your individual clinical knowledge will improve steadily.
Our CPD allowance is generous and actively promoted.This is a full-time role of 41 hours per week working 8.30am to 5.30am for four days and then 8.30am to 7pm for the other day.
There is also one Saturday morning to work in every three weeks.
RVN | Nurse clinic knowledge | Anaesthesia | Excellent organisational skills | Driving licence and own transport
Would be good to have:
Specialist clinic knowledge | Interest in nutrition, weight management, preventative healthcare | Experience of lone working within a practice - able to
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport