VETERINARY PRACTICE NURSE : HILTON - DERBY
VETERINARY PRACTICE NURSE - HILTON - DERBY
Salary: £22,215 - £25,831
My client started in the 1940's as a small mainly agriculture practice but has now grown to be one of the largest providers of veterinary care in the Midlands.
They have a large Equine Centre, a small animal hospital and several practices.
They are proudly independent and passionate about the people who have helped to shape our success.
That's why they are focused on supporting their employees at every stage of their career - caring for their professional development, their emotional well-being and their personal fulfilment.
My client is looking to recruit a Veterinary Practice Nurse at their practice in Hilton.
As a business we take pride in providing outstanding pet healthcare and this role of veterinary nurse enables us to do this at a local level in the community.
You will be involved in all theatre and imaging work, anaesthetics, nurse clinics and general stock/maintenance/promotion of practice.
We anticipate that your individual clinical knowledge will improve steadily.
Our CPD allowance is generous and actively promoted.
This is a full-time role of 43 hours per week working between the opening hours of 8.30am at the earliest start to 7pm as the latest finish.
There is also one Saturday morning to work in every three to four weeks.
RVN | Nurse clinic knowledge | Anaesthesia | Excellent organisational skills | Driving licence and own transport
Would be good to have:
Specialist clinic knowledge | Interest in nutrition, weight management, preventative healthcare | Experience of lone working within a practice - able to make own decisions, initiatives etc.
| Stock control/ordering
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Test Analyst - Manchester
- Geo Technical/Geo Environmental Engineer : Bradford
- General Insurance Researcher - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Sales Executive - Crawley, West Sussex
- Business Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Product Manager, Agile (Media) - London
- Product Manager, Agile (Media/Newspaper) - London
- User Researcher : London
- Risk Officer - Guildford
- Security Manager (Cyber/Information Security) : Manchester
- Market Regulation Senior Analyst - Guildford
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Crawley / Home based
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Leatherhead / Home based
- Data Scientist : Nationwide
- Asbestos Surveyor : Stevenage (Hertfordshire)
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Somerset  - Various locations
- Commis Chef - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Conference & Banqueting Manager - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Private Client Solicitor : York
- Head of Finance - Fleet