Commercial Property Solicitor (Permanent) : Harlow
Commercial Property Solicitor (Permanent) - Harlow
Salary Dependent on Experience.
Professional Approach, Legal Expertise, MS Word, Excel and Office Proficient, Experience in Commercial Property Matters.
My Clients have a reputation for first class, practical legal advice, this reputation has been built over the last 150 years.
Today the firm has 4 partners, employs more than 50 staff and provides legal services to both commercial organisations and private clients.
The firm is able to recognise and respond to clients' needs with prompt, clear advice based on a thorough understanding of their situation and requirements.
We have built excellent working relationships with many of our clients who have been with us for considerable time.
The long term strategy of the firm includes continued development of our staff plus incorporation of the latest IT technology, in order to provide the most efficient and effective service for all our clients.
Commercial Property Lawyer.
The role will cover general commercial property.
It includes freehold sales and purchases; land acquisitions and disposals for development; landlord and tenant matters, acting for both landlords and tenants; and also assisting the corporate team in relation to their transactional matters.
Manage a varied caseload.
Control and manage client files
Help to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met.
Provide input to firm and departmental marketing strategy to help win new business.
Have excellent commercial awareness.
Knowledge of relevant property legislation and case law.
Some management of junior team members required.
Work effectively as team member.
Adhere to firms guidelines re money laundering and other areas of risk management.
Candidates with a strong technical background should apply.
We will consider anyone from NQ to 6 years PQE
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham