Landscape Architects : Oxford
Landscape Architects - Oxford
Salary: £26,000 to £33,000 DOE
The Company/ Role
Our Client looking for talented and creative Landscape Architects of various levels to join their studio in Oxford and invites Assistants, Graduates and Landscape Architects to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Landscape Architects who are seeking exposure to a range of large-scale masterplanning, residential, mixed-use and retail projects, to develop and grow their career within an established team of landscape designers and planners.
Successful candidates will be working on exciting projects both in the UK and internationally.
? Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
? Sound technical abilities - proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office.
Revit experience would be an advantage.
? If not already CMLI would ideally be on the Pathway to Chartership or looking to join soon
? Excellent team working ability as well as ability to work independently
? Strong design and graphic presentation skills
? Keen interest in current issues affecting the landscape
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport
- End Point Assessor/ Head of End-Point Assessments - Apprenticeship - Coalville, Leicestershire
- Associate Product Manager - Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Lead Architect (Banking, Finance) : Milton Keynes
- Implementation Consultant - Leicester
- Infrastructure Analyst - Leicester
- Infrastructure Developer - Leicester
- Senior Java Developer - Leicester
- Database Administrator (DBA) / Middleware Consultant : Bristol
- Assistant Operations Manager - 5* Hotel - Highlands
- Sous Chef : Highlands
- Duty Manager - 5* Hotel - Argyll
- Restaurant Manager :Luxury 5* Hotel : Outskirts of Glasgow