Qualified Nursery Nurse - London
Full- Time, L3 Qualified, Nursery Nurse - London
Salary: £20,000 + dependent upon experience
A well established and highly thought of nursery in London .They have many well established clients and require an additional team member to support their growth and high standards of day care for children.
Full - time L3 Qualified Nursery Nurse to work with 2-3 year old children
At least 1 year's recent day nursery experience
Commitment to delivering the best in child day-care
A team member but able to act on their own initiative when required
Relevant Health and Safety and care skills and associated qualification would be an advantage
? Good communication skills with children, their families and colleagues
? Experience of being a key worker and being able to undertake regular observations and record keeping
? Planning and assessment to improve childrens outcomes
? A commitment to the care and wellbeing of all children at the nursery
? positive, happy attitude and a willingness to maintain continuous professional development
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Test Analyst - Manchester
- Geo Technical/Geo Environmental Engineer : Bradford
- General Insurance Researcher - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Sales Executive - Crawley, West Sussex
- Business Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Product Manager, Agile (Media) - London
- Product Manager, Agile (Media/Newspaper) - London
- User Researcher : London
- Risk Officer - Guildford
- Security Manager (Cyber/Information Security) : Manchester
- Market Regulation Senior Analyst - Guildford
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Crawley / Home based
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Leatherhead / Home based
- Data Scientist : Nationwide
- Asbestos Surveyor : Stevenage (Hertfordshire)
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Somerset  - Various locations
- Commis Chef - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Conference & Banqueting Manager - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Private Client Solicitor : York
- Head of Finance - Fleet