3D Visualisation & BIM Technician : Clerkenwell, London
3D Visualisation & BIM Technician - Clerkenwell, London
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
Our Client is looking for an experienced 3D Visualisation & BIM Technician, with proficiency in Lumion, Rhino, Revit & the Adobe suite, to join their creative and friendly team in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic 3D modeller, with strong technical skills and a graphical flair, to join a multi-award winning Landscape Architectural and Urban Design firm, based in Clerkenwell, London.
? Use 3D landscape visualisation and modelling techniques to bring landscape designs to life through rendered images, perspectives and computer-generated imagery
? Produce accurate Revit models with reliable BIM data according to the relevant BIM documentation (EIR/BEP), working closely with other members of the BIM team, Landscape Architects and Urban Designers
? Manage large Revit models integrating multiple Architecture, Structures, MEP and infrastructures models, identifying clashes and design concerns.
? Work collaboratively with the project design team in various projects improving the workflow between AutoCAD, Revit and other design packages
Skills & Experience required:
? In-depth working knowledge of REVIT and BIM enabling applications
? Experience with BIM Level 2 projects
? An eye for architectural representation and ability to produce rendered imagery to communicate design intent to clients.
? Experience in architectural visualisation
? Experience of working in a design practice
Software Skills required:
? Photoshop, Illustrator & Adobe suite
? Sketch Up
? Vectorworks, 3D Studio Max (advantageous but not essential)
Background or experience in landscape or architecture would be of great advantage.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in y
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Warehouse Supervisor - Dungannon, Northern Ireland
- Conveyancing Fee Earner (Permanent) - Chesterfield and Matlock
- Senior Developer : Darlington
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist
- Supplier Quality Engineer : Newport
- BOM Administrator : Fixed term contract : Newport
- Graduate Electrical Design Engineer : Fixed term contract : Newport