Support Engineer - Helpdesk Support Engineer
Service Desk Engineer - 1st Line Support Engineer - Support Engineer - End-user Support - Helpdesk Support Analyst - Desktop Support - Software Support Engineer - 1st Line Software Support Engineer - ITIL - SQL - Call logging Systems - Stafford, West Midlands, £24k-£26k + Bonus + Bens.
I am looking for an experienced Support Engineer - Service Desk Engineer - End -User Support - 1st Line Support Analyst who can work within a support team who provide Helpdesk Support and Product Support to clients worldwide.
- To work within a telephone and email based support function that ensures all client's request are fulfilled within agreed service levels.
- Highlighting/escalating any issues or constraints that might cause a delay in any the progress of any problems to the UK Support Manager / Customer Services team that might cause clients(s)
- To maintain awareness of service management developments, new technology/operating environments and knowledge of software products to enable the provision of first-line advice, guidance to clients and internal infrastructure advancements.
- In conjunction with the UK Support Manager, help develop the overall Support function to aid the worldwide business growth plans of the company.
This involves bringing knowledge and recommendations to the job of building the function to meet new business and client requirements.
- Provide support to technical developers and Customer Services team to ensure that installations are undertaken in line with project plans and meet client requirements.
I am looking for Support Engineer - Service Desk Engineer - End -User Support who has the following experience
- Strong Customer Helpdesk supporting both internal and external customers
- Strong logging calls, updating customers and providing resolutions.
- ITIL framework especially Incident and Change Management.
- Package applications and database infrastructure in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience of re-engineering processes.
Introducing new systems/process/ways of working in order to continually meet the evolving demands of customers and the business.
- Working within the full software development lifecycle.
- International support environment.
- Managing small projects from conception through to delivery.
My client is looking to reward this Support Engineer a salary of between £24k-£26K + Bonus + career progression and are based in Stafford, West Midlands.
If you are an experienced Support Engineer - Helpdesk Support Analyst who is looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV to me ASAP
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-09 12:59:26 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Infrastructure Engineer – Contract – £300 - £325 per Day
- Helpdesk Consultant - Support - Cloud - 2nd Line - Scripting
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps - Cloud - LAMP - Automation
- Software Developer - Technical Lead – Scala - SQL - Java
- 4th Line Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- Network Analyst
- Senior Software Engineer - Web Services
- Senior Network Analyst - Network Analyst
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Network Engineer - 4th Line - CCNP - WAN - Juniper - Senior
- Azure Data Centre Support Analyst – Azure Technical Support
- Network Engineer - Network Analyst - Firewalls - LAN - WAN - IP
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD ENGINEER – AZURE
- Network Technical Design Architect - TDA - HOMEBASED
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Technical Project Manager - Development - Software - Scala