Systems Engineer - DevOps - Web - LAMP - Docker - AWS - Linux
Systems Engineer - DevOps Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer - Automation Engineer - Build & Release Engineer - Web - Development - PHP - Docker - Kubernetes - AWS - Cloud - LEMP - LAMP - Gatwick - West Sussex - £60,000 pa + 10 % Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits required by a Leading Digital Marketing Agency based close to the Gatwick, West Sussex location.
If you are an experienced Systems Engineer - DevOps Engineer - Applications Engineer and looking for a fresh challenge working for a Leading and Global Digital Marketing Agency then I would love to hear from you!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Managing Linux containers, virtual machines and servers predominantly housing LAMP / LEMP stack setups
- Working on a range of public cloud hosted virtual machines to advanced clustered high availability solutions
- Maintain and scaling the web application servers and the services they run
- DevOps Engineer tasked to review and oversee platform enhancements
- Working in a DevOps capacity with a desire to automate everything
- DevOps Engineer with experience in Docker and Docker Orchestration - Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Competent in the use of content management systems i.e.
WordPress, Drupal, Magento
- Competent in public cloud technologies i.e.
AWS, Cloud, Azure
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies i.e.
LAMP and LEMP
So, if you are an experienced DevOps Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer - Systems Engineer with proficiency in Docker / Kubernetes I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to offer an Excellent Salary of up to £60,000 pa + 10 % Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers + Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this DevOps Engineer - Senior DevOps Engineer - Automaton Engineer - with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £60000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-09 14:26:33 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms