Quality Controller : Hampshire
Quality Controller -Hampshire
Salary: £34K-£36K per annum, depending on experience, with generous holiday entitlement, a sick pay scheme and pension contributions.
8.30am to 5.00pm - Monday to Thursday
8.30am to 4.00pm - Friday
Our client was a pioneer in the development of thermoplastic pipe systems and, to this day, they are still committed to driving forward innovation in products, services and manufacturing techniques.
This not only improves the way in which their products perform, but it often lowers their clients' capital and operational expenditure.
If you are looking for the chance to demonstrate your quality and process control expertise, this is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and self-reliant quality engineer, who has good knowledge of the manufacturing environment, to join a leading UK engineering pipe systems specialist.
Working in a modern and progressive production facility with an experienced team of engineers and technicians, this challenging role will require excellent communication skills and the ability to recognise and implement opportunities for improvement and progression in all areas of our business.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Company's quality management system and will have the authority to ensure conformance of standards and processes.
Supporting functions in all areas of quality control and working with both production and sales/projects teams it will involve promoting effective quality control by encouraging employees to engage in effective continual improvement processes.
This position encompasses all aspects of quality control in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, including the implementation and maintenance of quality control processes to fulfil customer and company needs.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
? Ensure compliance with the company's QMS
? Establishing, implementing and
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham