Head of Security Operations - Manchester
HEAD OF SECURITY OPERATIONS - MANCHESTER - SOC / TELECOMS / MSP / UTILITIES / OPERATIONS, SECURITY, ENERGY.
CISMP, GIAC, GCFE, Certified Information Security Manager - CISM, Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP, Certificate in Information Security Management Principles - CISMP, Lead Implementer ISO27001 / Qualified ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
Are you an experienced Head of Security Operations / Head of SOC / Cyber Security Director / CISO from a Telecoms / MSP or Utilities background looking for your next opportunity? If you have experience in implementing, managing and operating a cybersecurity operations centre (SOC) comprising of a range of security systems and controls then apply now! The role holder will be a subject matter expert on security operations and lead a team to provide the services required, you will be working very closely with the CISO / Chief Information Security Officer and C-Level to guide, strategise and budget a Nationwide Infrastructure Rollout.
This is an excellent opportunity to guide the SOC team in one of the largest ever infrastructure projects/ roll-outs the UK has seen.
The day to day tasks of this role is leading a team in Maintaining and monitoring security information sources to help identify vulnerabilities and threats.
Assessing the significance of the information obtained and disseminating to affected service providers.
Managing, coordinating and communicating security incidents with a variety of people including government, industry contacts and security professionals at the service providers.
Providing security operations reporting to help identify trends and the effectiveness of controls.
Participating in change boards to ensure that the security implications of planned change have been addressed.
Technical skills needed for this role is Operational Security Management including both incident and problem management including major incident management using ITIL; High-level knowledge of a significant PKI implementation including the controls implemented through the registration authority; Understanding of threats and threat sources, and appropriate controls; Management understanding of ISO27001, ISO27005 and Scheme audit methodologies.
Qualifications/Desirable Qualifications: - CISMP, GIAC, GCFE, Certified Information Security Manager - CISM, Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP, Certificate in Information Security Management Principles - CISMP, Lead Implementer ISO27001 / Qualified ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
For this role you must be capable of achieving HMG Security Cleared (SC) - minimum 5 years residence in the UK required and have a Full UK Driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a unique project for a growing technology-centric business as a Head of Security Operations / Head of SOC / CISO / IT Security Director.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Car Allowance + Bonus + Bens.
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-10 08:01:20 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms