SQL DBA - Database Administrator - SQL - Tuning - Backups
SQL DBA - Database Administrator - SQL Database Administrator - Data Administrator - Senior Database Administrator - SQL - SQL Server - T-SQL - SSRS - SSIS - Troubleshooting - Tuning - Performance - Backups - Upgrades - Stockport - Greater Manchester - £45,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits.
I am seeking a Database Administrator - SQL Database Administrator - SQL DBA tasked to manage the internal development, maintenance and troubleshooting of all database systems and data integration ensuring maximum availability, performance and data integrity.
- Database Administrator responsible to install, configure and maintain SQL server databases
- Maintain security at database level including backups, upgrades and patching
- To set up and monitor SQL server database maintenance activities and to optimize query performance and maximize system availability
- Database Administrator will ideally hold Microsoft SQL Qualifications ( SQL 2008 onwards )
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server in a production environment
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL and SQL Server Integration Services
- Previous experiences working with SSRS or SSIS would be advantageous
So, if you are an experienced Database Administrator - SQL Database Administrator - Data Administrator - SQL DBA I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to offer a salary of up to £45,000 pa and Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Healthcare + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this SQL Database Administrator - Data Administrator with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-10 09:31:20 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Analyst – Senior Network Analyst
- QA Tester - Tester - Web - Manual - Automation - Selenium
- Embedded Software Engineer - C / C++ - Qt - Linux - Web
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics
- Network Engineer - Firewalls - Palo Alto - WAN - LAN - Support
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst- 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Banking Systems Helpdesk – Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst Data Governance & Analytics - Fixed Term role
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Head of Security Operations - CISM - CISSP - ISO27001 - SOC
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Front End Web Developer – Web Developer - IE11 - HTML5 - Junior
- IT Desktop Engineer - 2nd Line - VMware - Server - Exchange
- Data Analyst - Data - Support - Problem Solving - Excel - Word
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- IT Graduate Trainee / Graduate Software Tester
- Graduate / Junior Front End Web Developer