Deputy Manager - Luton
Deputy Manager - Luton
Salary: £40,000 a year
Job Type: Full time 42 hours
Minimum 2 year nursing and 2 year deputy experience,
RGN and NVQ.
My client is a multi-award winning care home with " Good" CQC rating, providing residential care, nursing care and dementia care.
About the role
Working as part of a highly committed team at Luton, the Deputy Care Home Manager is one of the key roles within our homes.
As Deputy Care Home Manager you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
As Deputy Care Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
The Deputy Care Home Manager is a motivational and inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style.
The Deputy Care Home Manager Is able achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing care team to deliver results.
A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to the Care Quality Commission, Social Services and the Safeguarding teams.
The ability to implement action plans for improvement and build a reputation of high quality care delivery for the home.
Key things about you;
? Valid RGN or RMN
? Proven experience of post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
? Previous experience of leading a team
? Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
? Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
What our client will give you
Our client believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role.
You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness