Care Coordinator - Loughton
Care Coordinator - Loughton
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000
What My client Offers:
· Competitive pay £17,000 - £19,000
· Reporting directly into the Owner
· 28 days holiday (Inc.
· Pension Scheme
· On-going Support & Carer progression
· A Fantastic Family Culture
My client are currently recruiting a self-motivated, caring, and organised Care Coordinator to join our growing office.
We understand that our staff are our greatest asset and that's why we value every member of our team.
My client Aim is to provide exceptional quality of care and support to individuals, to not only remain independent in their own homes, but to also exercise choice and control over all aspects of their care.
To achieve this aim, we are looking for those who can demonstrate a commitment to outstanding levels of care, with the chance to progress their career as we plan to expand our reach.
As a Care Coordinator, you will play a fundamental part in managing the daily communications of our office and assisting the registered manager in all aspects of care.
You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire office team ensuring both service user and care worker needs are met.
This role will progress and become extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Skills & Capabilities (Desired)
· Flexible & sensitive to the needs of others
· An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
· A very good communicator both verbally and in writing
· Recognise problems and formulate solutions
· Assessment and gathering information skills
· Organisational skills including scheduling staff rota's effectively, supervising staff and providing professional support
· Capable of accepting responsibility and coping with emergencies
· Ability to implement and review care plans and work with complex cases
· Very good IT Skil
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commis Chef - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Conference & Banqueting Manager - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Private Client Solicitor : York
- Head of Finance - Fleet
- Audio Visual Sales Consultant : London
- Shop Manager : Lancaster
- Café Shop Manager : Liverpool
- Shop Manager : Tranmere, Birkenhead
- Counterbalance Forklift Driver - Billingshurst, West Sussex
- Commercial Cleaner - Ipswich
- Deputy Manager - Residential Childcare - Market Drayton
- Deputy Manager - Residential Childcare - Oswestry
- Customer Service Administrator - Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
- Security Installation Engineer - Stevenage
- Security Service/ Installation Engineer - Stevenage
- Receptionist - Coventry
- Systems Engineer - Poole
- Senior Software Engineer - Poole
- General Insurance Expert - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Financial Senior Consultant - Cheshire