Independent Financial Adviser : Stokenchurch, Bucks
Independent Financial Adviser - Stokenchurch, Bucks
Salary: Very Competitive Package
Our Client is a progressive firm of Independent Financial Advisers which has established successful business relationships with firms of Accountants and Solicitors, the source of the majority of the business introduced to the company.
Our Client is currently looking for an IFA to join its team following continued company growth.
The ideal candidate will be QCF Level 4, will provide bespoke independent financial planning and investment management advice to high net worth clients.
You will be required to conduct comprehensive client meetings including a qualitative assessment of the client's attitude to risk with a view to providing tailored solutions on a truly independent basis.
The role will suit professional and ambitious individuals who are looking to develop their career and you will receive encouragement and support to progress to Level 6 Advance Diploma.
Ideally you will have 4+ years' experience in the market providing advice and will have your own client bank and FUM.
What you get in Return
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with an attractive package which will be reviewed annually in relation to performance.
Impressive benefits package including company pension, death in service etc.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness