Assistant Accountant : Asset Management Industry - Central London
Assistant Accountant - Asset Management Industry - Central London
Salary: Circa £36,000
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
A boutique Asset Management company based in prestigious office in Piccadilly, London are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to support the finance department and management team by completing accounting tasks.
Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing accounting duties for the company.
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified with 3 years' experience working in Financial Services.
You will have strong transactional experience.
? Preparing month end accounts to trial balance
? Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, ensure all balances are correct and queries resolved
? Monitoring of Intercompany balances including timely reconciliations
? Maintain purchase ledger including control over authorisation
? Payment processing using the online banking system
? Monitoring cash flows and cash management
? Billing of management fees and credit control
? Manage expenses and petty cash
? Bank reconciliations (including foreign currency)
? Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
? Assistance with interim and year end processes
? Dealing with auditors queries
? Ad hoc analysis of accounts when required
? AAT qualified or QBE with strong transactional experience
? Good attention to detail
? Good work ethic (especially during month and year end reporting periods)
? Dynamics GP experience (preferred but not required)
? Financial services experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aw
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham