PC Support - Desktop Technical Support
PC Support - Desktop Technical Support - Systems Banking Systems Helpdesk - Desktop Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Banking Systems Support Analyst - PC Support - Banking Systems and Applications Helpdesk & Technical Support sought with good Windows 10 / 7 and Office 365 + Ms Office 2010 skills gained in a commercial environment by my West London Financial Services client.
I am seeking an IT Support professional who MUST have worked in or have a financial services background (e.g.
banking, insurance, finance, pensions, dealing room, trade floor, savings, assurance or investment etc) to join an established team to undertake Desktop Support and Helpdesk
This role will cover both hands on Deskside support (including VIP Support) thought to 1st - 3rd Telephone and remote access support duties.
We are seeking a confident experienced hands on 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Banking Systems Support Analyst who has excellent Windows 10 / 7 and Office 365 plus Ms Office 2010 ideally with either Mitel telephone systems experience or Iphone / Blackberry support experience and ideally both!
You should process has an excellent telephone manner and passion for user support and care.
There will some elements of multitasking as you will be undertaking a variety of work ranging from 1st / 2nd & 3rd line Helpdesk to PC Support through to roll outs, special projects as well as new PC user set up and training.
Due to the nature of the role, it calls for an outgoing person with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys lots of interaction with users. You must have previously worked in a structured financial services environment, e.g.
banking, insurance pensions, dealing room, trade floor, savings, savings, assurance or investment etc to be considered for this position.
You will be working for an international financial services client who operate in bright and modern West London offices and have a starting salary of between £32k-£36K + Great Company Benefit packages.
If you are an out-going customer focused who enjoys lots of interaction with customers / end users and is also passionate about PC/ Desktop Support then this Helpdesk & Desktop Support Analyst role could be your career move!
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £32000 - £36000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-01-24 10:21:13 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Owner – Agile Product Owner - Development - Web
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk - Windows - O365
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- Software Engineer – VB.NET - SQL - XML - Programmer
- Network Consultant – Network TDA - Design - CCIE - Firewalls
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- IT Security Operations Manager - IT Security Manager
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Windows - O365 - Support
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Communications Engineer - 1st Line - Radio - Terminals - Test
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- BizTalk Engineer – BizTalk Developer - WCF - SQL - C#
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer - CISMP, CISSP Training
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- Monitoring Engineer – Monitoring - Shifts
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- .NET Developer – Full Stack Developer - ASP - C# - MVC