HGV TECHNICIAN - Tamworth
HGV TECHNICIAN - Tamworth
OUR CLIENT IS THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT SCANIA DEALER IN EUROPE SERVING THE MIDLANDS AND SOUTH WALES FROM ITS 20 OPERATING LOCATIONS INCLUDING 18 DEALER POINTS LOCATED ACROSS THE UK.
OUR CLIENT PRIDES THEMSELVES IN DEVELOPING AND SUPPORTING THEIR PEOPLE TO DELIVER FIRST CLASS SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.
The successful candidate will be experienced HGV Technician responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
You will carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard, Diagnose and rectify all types of faults, Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises and ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully.
You will liaise with parts department to attain parts and ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
Our client is looking for a HGV Technician who works efficiently and to a high standard while maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
You will be expected to maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses as required.
Our client is looking for someone who is professional, flexible and reliable, able to work within guidelines and work under pressure.
You will actively seek out solutions to problems and work as part of a team.
You will have good communication skills and excellent customer care skills.
Monday - Friday 40 HOURS
Alternate shifts 6.00am - 14.00pm / 14.00pm - 22.00pm (inclusive of 30 minutes paid break).
Requirements for HGV Technician: Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles, Previous Scania experience ideal however not essential, Current driving licence, LGV/HGV licence, ADR
Key Skills: NVQ or City & Guilds Qualified, HGV Experience, Scania experience, HGV licence, ADR
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness