Electrical Crane Engineer - North West
A great opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Crane Engineer in the North West to join a large crane company within the UK
This company has a good reputation within the cranes industry
The duties of the role will include carrying out service, repair and maintenance across various brands of cranes
The Role Will Involve:-
,You will be responsible for performing PPM & repairs of electric overhead cranes.
,Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
,Consulting with customers on any repair and safety related issues.
,Sales leads generation during service call.
,Completing relevant documentation.
Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor
An understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits
Some frequency speed control device experience
Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
,You must be apprentice trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines ,Knowledge of the above tasks and the associated risks when working at height.
,Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, full product training will be given ,You will be working 5 days out of 7 39 hours over 5 days Scheduled weekend working will attract enhanced premiums
Working one weekend in every month.
,Good understanding of the English language verbal and written ,Very strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact ,Proven commitment to safety ,Physically fit and able to work at heights ,Able to work extra hours Package On Offer:- You will be supplied with a Company van along with a uniform and a mobile phone
A very attractive remuneration with benefits package is offered including a great base salary dependent upon skills and experience
This will include being paid from the moment you leave your home until you get home in the evening, you'll get paid overtime after the basic 39 hours, there is plenty of opportunity for overtime, call out, contributory pension, sales bonus scheme, life assurance scheme, specialised training on high quality products, provision of all equipment and PPE along with excellent company working practices and industry leading training programme
Ideal candidate will have electrical crane experience, but any candidate with experience on overhead cranes will be greatly looked at.
Please send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - Chesterfield
- Car Wash Forecourt Services Engineer-North London
- Forklift Services Engineer- Tyne and Wear -£25,000-£30,000
- Forklift Services Engineer- Cheshire-£25,000-£30,000
- Drainage Field Services Engineer- Somerset-£20,000-£25,000
- Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Factory Maintenance Technician - Coventry
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Sales Executive - pumps
- NVQ 3 Lift Service/Callout Engineer - North London Areas
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Newport/Bristol
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Shropshire
- Calibration Engineer - Somerset
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Derbyshire
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Swimming Pool Engineer - South East
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Water Hygiene Engineer