Private Client Solicitor or Lawyer : Suffolk
Private Client Solicitor or Lawyer - Suffolk
Salary: Depending on Experience
A well respected firm who provide a wide range of legal services and advice with offices in Braintree, Essex and Sudbury, Suffolk.
They are committed to provide a professional legal service to all their clients with accuracy, comprehension, independence, time, cost effectivity and suitability to the specific needs of the client and the matter.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Solicitor or Lawyer to join them at their Braintree office.
This is a rare opportunity within the firm for a lawyer who wants to work in an ambitious and friendly team that attracts a wide variety of private client work.
The ideal candidate will be able to deal with Wills, LPA's, Deputyships, Trusts, Probates and Inheritance Tax planning.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Technical expertise in private clientele
STEP qualification will be advantageous but not a requirement.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness