Swimming Pool Maintenance Diver - Derby
My client are based in Derby and are seeking an experienced Swimming Pool Maintenance Diver.
They are open to candidates all across England as this will be a nationwide role.
Duties will include:
Our divers can use hand or power tools to leave your pool sparkling.
We can also use water vacuum cleaners to remove silt
Leak Detection & Repair
Using safe biodegradable dye, we can spot any leaks then re-grout or re-tile the affected area underwater.
There's no need to empty it out any more.
We can cut out damaged tiles then use underwater adhesives, grouts and epoxy resins to replace anything from the smallest mosaic to the largest ceramics
The candidate must have a full Uk drivers Licence, must be an experienced diver and have previous experience within the Swimming Pool Maintenance industry.
Salary is stated as £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
Please send all cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - Chesterfield
- Car Wash Forecourt Services Engineer-North London
- Forklift Services Engineer- Tyne and Wear -£25,000-£30,000
- Forklift Services Engineer- Cheshire-£25,000-£30,000
- Drainage Field Services Engineer- Somerset-£20,000-£25,000
- Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Factory Maintenance Technician - Coventry
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Sales Executive - pumps
- NVQ 3 Lift Service/Callout Engineer - North London Areas
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Newport/Bristol
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Shropshire
- Calibration Engineer - Somerset
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Derbyshire
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Swimming Pool Engineer - South East
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Water Hygiene Engineer