Senior Oracle DBA - Senior Oracle Database Administrator
Senior Oracle Database Administrator - Senior Oracle DBA Team Lead - Senior Oracle DBA - Team Leading - Oracle 12 - SQL.Net, PL/SQL, SQL , SQL.
Plus - RMAN - Shell Scripting Linux RHEL - Oracle Databases skills required by my rapidly growing organisation based in Colchester, Essex - up to £60K + Bens.
I am looking for an experienced Senior Oracle Database Administrator - Senior Oracle DBA Team Lead - Senior Oracle DBA to take lead in maintaining the database environment specifically assigned within the local systems area and maybe some parts of Europe, this will also include being responsible for maintaining the DR databases and environment.
The key responsibilities are
- Overseeing the team of Oracle DBA's
- Managing multiple DB environments including development, UAT and production
- Creating new databases and database clones
- Backup and recovery of all databases and oversee disaster recovery requirements
- Applying database patches and performing database upgrades
- Applying application releases
- Monitoring database performance and conducting performance tuning as necessary
- Managing database schemas and perform maintenance as required
- Managing database security
- Proven experience of working on the maintenance, tuning, design and implementation of Oracle databases
- Experience of leading a DBA team in UK and/or overseas
- Experience of Oracle 12 standard and enterprise editions and additional features
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
*Net, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL
*Plus, SQLDeveloper, Datapump and RMAN
- Good knowledge of operating systems and shell-scripting, Linux (RHEL)
- Any experience of VMware, NFS and Oracle Cloud
- Some hands-on experience of RAC, Enterprise Manager, DataGuard and NetApp.
My client is based in Colchester, Essex and is looking to reward this Senior Oracle DBA / Team Leaser a salary of Up to £60K + Bens + excellent opportunity to progress.
They are an established organisation who have multiple teams worldwide and their teams provide industry-leading expertise in their field.
If you are an experienced Senior Oracle Database Administrator - Senior Oracle DBA Team Lead - Senior Oracle DBA who is looking for a new challenge and comes from a solid Oracle DB Administration background who has experience of leading teams (UK & Overseas) then I would like to see your CV - Please apply NOW!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £60000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-07 14:44:49 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Java Developer - Software Developer - Programmer - Java - SQL
- Infrastructure Engineer – Contract – £300 - £325 per Day
- Helpdesk Consultant - Support - Cloud - 2nd Line - Scripting
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps - Cloud - LAMP - Automation
- Software Developer - Technical Lead – Scala - SQL - Java
- 4th Line Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- Network Analyst
- Senior Software Engineer - Web Services
- Senior Network Analyst - Network Analyst
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Network Engineer - 4th Line - CCNP - WAN - Juniper - Senior
- Azure Data Centre Support Analyst – Azure Technical Support
- Network Engineer - Network Analyst - Firewalls - LAN - WAN - IP
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD ENGINEER – AZURE
- Network Technical Design Architect - TDA - HOMEBASED
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure