HGV Technician - Tamworth
HGV Technician - Tamworth
OUR CLIENT IS THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT SCANIA DEALER IN EUROPE SERVING THE MIDLANDS AND SOUTH WALES FROM ITS 20 OPERATING LOCATIONS INCLUDING 18 DEALER POINTS LOCATED AT ACROSS THE UK.
OUR CLIENT PRIDES THEMSELVES IN DEVELOPING AND SUPPORTING THEIR PEOPLE TO DELIVER FIRST CLASS SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.
We are looking for an experienced HGV Technician responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
You will carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard, diagnose and rectify all types of faults, attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises while ensuring all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises.
You will liaise with the parts department to attain parts, ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to, and ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
You will have the ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines, be able to work as part of a team, have excellent customer care skills, and the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks.
You will have a qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles ? ADR ? Current driving licence ? LGV/HGV licence
Monday - Friday 40 HOURS
Alternate shifts 6.00am - 14.00pm / 14.00pm - 22.00pm (inclusive of 30 minutes paid break).
Requirements for HGV Technician: technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles together with a current driving licence
Key Skills: technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles together with a current driving licence
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham