Audit Senior - Droitwich
Audit Senior (Permanent) - Droitwich
Salary Dependent on Experience.
Key Skills Required:
ACA or ACCA qualified
Competent in managing portfolio of clients
Experience or working in an accountancy practice environment
Strong Technical capabilities
My Clients are the leading independent accountancy firm in the region with offices in Bromsgrove, Worcester and Droitwich.
They pride themselves on their innovative and progressive approach.
They are extremely proud of the fact that they started with just 2 people 30 years ago and have achieved so much.
At the heart of how they work if their family firm personality.
They are committed to supporting businesses of all sizes and different stages across the region and being involved in the local community too.
Due to continued success my clients are looking to recruit energetic, confident and ambitious team members to join the business as they grow.
Currently they have an exciting opportunity in their Audit team for an enthusiastic Audit Senior, who has the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Leading, planning and reviewing on-site audit assignments for an exciting client portfolio across a variety of sectors.
Identify areas of risk within clients business and define the appropriate audit approach.
Preparing financial statements for Limited Companies.
Preparing corporation tax computations for review by the tax department.
Assisting junior team members both on site and in the office and review of work to ensure audit objectives have been met.
Following all office procedures.
Receiving telephone calls and messages and deal with as required.
Help to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met.
Work effectively as team member.
Work well independently
Coaching and mentoring of junior team members.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Salary Dependent on Experience. Competitive Package
- Location: Droitwich
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Roxy
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RIF/AR/050008
- Posted: 2019-02-07 15:44:54 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness