HGV Service Advisor - Reading
HGV Service Advisor - Reading
Our client has built up a great deal of expertise in HGVs and they regard customer satisfaction as their highest priority.
All their customers benefit from a fast turn-around in their extensive workshop facilities and high stock levels of parts.
Our clients' hugely varied customers include smaller fleets run by regional manufacturing and construction companies' right up to national logistics operators running mixed fleets and specialist trailers.
As changes in the logistics industry are driven both by efficiency and environmental issues, our client strives to remain at the forefront by undertaking an ongoing training programme and ensuring staff across all departments have access to the latest facilities.
We are looking for an experienced Service Advisor.
The role will include meeting and advising service customers, booking in vehicles, advising over the phone, invoicing and service administration.
The successful applicant should be positive, work well as a member of a successful team, be comfortable talking to customers and ideally have a background in the motor industry.
A working knowledge of Kerridge ADP would be advantageous but is not crucial, however you will need to be computer literate and be comfortable with MS Office products.
Our client is committed to providing the very best in customer care to our client base and it is crucial that you are a team player.
Our client is offering a competitive salary.
Start date: ASAP.
Requirements for Service Advisor: experienced service advisor, great customer service skills, team player
Key Skills: experienced service advisor, great customer service skills, team player
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, pho
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness