Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Bexleyheath
Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) -Bexleyheath
Salary: Up to £36,000 pa pro rata
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
They offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit their client's organisation's people and their needs.
They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are looking for qualified Physiotherapist to work at our clients site in Bexleyheath.
This is a part time role, two days per week to be worked on a Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
You will have proven post-graduate clinical experience in physiotherapy, preferable with a musculoskeletal focus, be registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and a qualified Physiotherapist (BSc/MSC).
Essential Requirements: post-graduate clinical experience in physiotherapy preferably with a musculoskeletal focus, Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP), Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc/MSC), manual therapy post graduate training, Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics, Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE), Minimun of 2 years experiance in MSK
Key Skills: physiotherapist experience, physiotherapist qualified
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email,
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham