IT Project Manager - Project Manager - Infrastructure - PRINCE2
IT Project Manager - Project Manager - Infrastructure Project Manager - Project Delivery Manager - PRINCE2 - MSP - PMI Infrastructure - Network - Utility - Energy - Telecoms - Manchester - Greater Manchester - Competitive Salary + Car + Company Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for the IT Project Manager - Project Manager to join one of the most talented and dynamic teams in the UK to support a prestigious and UK wide programme.
Tasked to oversee and assure the on-time implementation and deliverables of implementation plans
Ensure that risks and issues are identified and managed
Drives resolution of risks, risk mitigation and remedial actions within service providers and across the business where necessary
Ensure that the change control and project procedures are efficiently and effective followed by Service Providers
IT Project Manager with PRINCE, MSP, PMI or equivalent experience
Track record of success in IT application and infrastructure deployments and network solution improvements
You will have hands-on delivery experience, delivering programmes/projects through Matrix management
Strong planning, communication and presentations skills
So, if you are an experienced IT Project Manager - Project Manager - Infrastructure Project Manager and have solid experience in all aspects of the Waterfall delivery lifecycle I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary + Car + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package that include Pension, Healthcare + Fantastic Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Infrastructure Project Manager - Project Delivery Manager role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Greater Manchester locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens + Bonus + Car
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-07 18:01:03 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – LONDON
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Cisco, EMC SAN
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT
- Project Manager / Business Analyst - Digital & GDPR
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FIELD SALES – CLOUD SOLUTION
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCNP/CCIE
- 1ST /2ND LINE ONSITE SUPPORT ENGINEER – VIP Support / OFFICE 3
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / DATA – TOGAF, ARCHIMATE
- Head of Security Operations - Manchester
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Infrastructure Engineer
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT – AZURE, AWS
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- IT Recruitment Apprenticeship - IT Recruitment Apprentice
- Nework Analyst - Network Admin - Network Support - Kent
- Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP / JNCIS - Networking
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- PMO Manager - Implementation Manager - IT PMO - Telecoms