Product Specialist : Musical Instruments : Reading
Product Specialist - Musical Instruments - Reading (Music Store)
Competitive salary and commission- Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
The company is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including pianos, keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
The music store is an area manned by a Product Specialist, located in leading musical instrument retailers to promote, demonstrate, sell and provide customer support for the company's products.
The person they are seeking has the ability to be an accomplished sales person and demonstrator of musical instruments as well as the ability to promote both products and the store via traditional and digital marketing methods.
The person will be the sole company representative in the store and will therefore be involved in every aspect of running a successful retail business.
? Dealing with a large cross section of customer enquiries
? Demonstrating and selling company products
? Following up sales leads
? Offering technical support for customers.
? Managing and maintaining the product areas
? Creating marketing campaigns for local and online audiences via traditional and digital methods including social media
? Completing reports
? Train and work closely with other store staff to maximise company sales
? Run promotional events throughout the year
Key Attributes & Experience
? Punctual & reliable
? Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
? To have a strong interest and understanding of Hi-tech products
? The ability to play/use competently two of the following: -? Piano/Keyboard
? Recording/Production equipment (computer-based recording)
? Experience in a customer service role
? Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple ta
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham