Warehouse Manager : Birmingham (B37)
Warehouse Manager - Birmingham (B37)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
My client, a leading global company are looking for a customer Warehouse Manager to join their new location in the midlands.
This role is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all vehicle fleet activities and assume professional responsibility for staff in this area.
Essential duties and responsibilities
? Request tenders and make decisions regarding the procurement of goods and services for the fleet of vehicles
? Follow driver premium rules and carry out billing in this area
? Follow objectives and steps and oversee the results of these
? Deploy staff and vehicles based on cost, time and legal requirements
? Monitor the care, maintenance and servicing of all vehicles in the vehicle fleet
? Monitor the care, maintenance and service for all telematics systems and recording technology for digitally collecting data
? Carry out employee interviews with respect to operations, e.g.
vehicle damage, customer complaints, etc.
? Work closely with all operational positions to constantly meet customer requests, taking into account profitability and internal work instructions
? Process internal vehicle fleet documentation
? Participate in developing the mix of the professional vehicle fleet
? Highlight opportunities to improve quality and continually contribute to improvements to work processes
? Permanent contact partner within the company for all drivers and employees for decisions that need to be made quickly
? Conduct return-to-work discussions
? Tour lists from the hubs are brought to SuO via vehicle fleet logistics management
? Operational handling expert including coordination with external logistics specialist
? Operational implementation of shuttle/road traffic (ascertaining internal and external traffic (e.g.
to/from the hubs))
? Warehouse tasks as and when required
? Experience in a similar role is esse
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 25000-30000 Per Annum
- Location: Birmingham
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Sarah-Jayne
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SJW/AR/050415
- Posted: 2019-02-07 18:06:40 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham