Solicitor - Dispute Resolution : Cobham, Surrey
Solicitor - Dispute Resolution - Cobham, Surrey
Salary: Competitive, DOE + great benefits
Key words: Family Law, Solicitor, Legal Executive, Dispute Resolution, Lawyer, private client, Legal, Law, Fee earner, probate, trusts,
Our Client is a well-established reputable Legal 500 firm operating from modern offices in Cobham.
They are a leading and much respected law firm recognised for our high quality work and in depth knowledge across private client and commercial work.
They are looking to recruit a fee earner with good experience of contentious probate matters.
The candidate will be replacing a retiring partner and will therefore inherit an existing caseload of contentious probate files but will also be expected to develop their own sources of such matters, where appropriate working closely with the firm's highly-rated Private Wealth team.
? The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for contentious probate work in the department under the supervision of the partners.
This will include dealing with incoming enquiries.
? The current practice extends to all issues arising in respect of the validity of wills, acting for claimants and defendants.
Candidates should be familiar with the law and practice in relation to such claims.
? Candidates will also be required to demonstrate knowledge of the operation of the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 and experience in the conduct of claims pursuant to that Act.
? The successful candidate will also be required to advise in relation to the position of PRs and beneficiaries in respect of the administration of estates.
? Familiarity with the operation of Enduring and Lasting Powers of Attorney and the potential claims arising under them would be an advantage.
? The successful candidate will also be required to advise in relation to disputes arising with regard to the operation and breach of trusts.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness