Java Developer - London
Java Developer - London
My client is a leading global technology consultancy firm who are looking for a Java Developer who will undertake development activities in TDD, BDD and Scrum, or other Agile practices.
You will be responsible for coding, building, testing and maintenance of software systems, and subject to experience coaching other more junior developers.
Be part of something exciting.
We want to take your career to the next level and be part of a dynamic company that gives you a direct stake in its success?
We need Java developers with a keen eye for the latest technological trends and open source technologies to help us build our digital hub in London.
Due to the nature of the role you must either hold already or be willing and eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to at least SC level.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You'll need to have commercial Java development experience ideally with experience of modern source code management approaches and software development using open source technologies.
A key element for these roles, being in an agile environment working closely with our clients, will be your communication skills you need to be technically sound but also be able to convey your knowledge and expertise to clients internally and externally.
We encourage all our team to look to up skill their knowledge through both internal and external training.
In terms of specific languages you should have commercial experience in some or all of the following: Java 7 / 8, Spring, Hibernate or SQL
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the compan
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 50000-60000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCO/D/039113
- Posted: 2019-02-08 15:57:32 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness