Senior Moving Lights Technician : London (NW)
Senior Moving Lights Technician - London (NW)
Salary: Very Competitive
Our Client's team is rapidly expanding and an opportunity has arisen for an experienced and knowledgeable Senior Moving Lights Technician.
An in-depth working knowledge of moving lights is required to include: Martin, Clay Paky and Varilite, along with proven experience in fault finding and repairs.
The successful individual will be looking for a dynamic warehouse based role within a friendly and results orientated team.
To maintain and prepare moving lights equipment for hire, including cleaning, lamp checks, testing, software updates, addressing of units and barcode scanning.
To ensure that all fixtures are prepared with the correct required fixings for the specified job, and to the company standard and in line with health and safety standards
To undertake repair work on fixtures as and when required.
To assist in the portable appliance testing (PAT), for all Moving Lights and LED fixtures, to ensure that they are within their test period, so that the relevant test certificates can be produced as and when required.
To have in depth moving lights/LED product knowledge and to keep abreast of any changes in technology
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
? Senior knowledge of Moving Lights (ROBE, Vari
*Lite, Martin, Clay Paky,...)
? Supplier maintenance training and experience with repairs required
? Experience using a stock control system.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham