Moving Lights Technician : London (NW)
Moving Lights Technician - London (NW)
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:30pm
Our client the UK's favourite lighting rental company are rapidly expanding and an opportunity has arisen for an experienced and knowledgeable Moving Lights Technician.
The purpose of this role is to support the team in preparation and maintenance of moving lights fixtures by ensuring that Hire Stock in the Moving Lights department is kept in excellent condition at all times.
We are looking for someone with an understanding of the technology and operational mechanisms behind moving lights including Martin, Clay Paky, ROBE and Vari
This role will play an essential part in your team and company success story by:
Demonstrating strong technical and operational skills
? Maintaining and preparing moving lights equipment for hire, including cleaning, lamp checks, testing, software updates, addressing of units and barcode scanning.
? Ensuring that all fixtures and associated fixings are prepared to the correct standard
? Prioritising equipment repairs to agreed standards and within timescales agreed
? Ensure that all equipment is within the test period and relevant test certificates are applied.
? Undertaking small repair work on fixtures as and when required.
? Assisting in the portable appliance testing (PAT) for all Moving Lights and LED fixtures to ensure that they are within their test period, so that the relevant test certificates can be produced as and when required.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience
? Working knowledge of moving lights and LED products to include Martin, Clay Paky, ROBE and Vari
? Industry knowledge in respect of suppliers and trends.
? At least basic experience in fault finding and repairs.
? Autonomy and the ability to work as part of a team.
? Customer focused mentality and exemplary attention to detail.
? Problem solving skills, adaptability and flexibilit
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Marketing Communications Officer : Warrington
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- Clinical Nurse Lead - Farnham, Surrey
- Day Nurse - Farnham, Surrey
- CAD Revit MEP Technician - Canterbury, Kent
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham