Project Administrator : Langstone, Newport, Wales
Project Administrator - Langstone, Newport, Wales
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000
Fixed Term Contract
Due to continued company growth and a high focus on continuous improvement our client a Taxi and Private Hire Company are looking to recruit a Project Administrator.
This role will report to the Project Manager, the Project Administrator will assist with the numerous ongoing projects across the company to help achieve and deliver on its vision and values.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
? Assist the Project Manager in the planning and reporting of projects.
? Researching material relating to projects.
? Maintenance of documentation and filing systems for the day to day management of projects.
? Liaising with the project teams.
? Assisting the operational delivery teams with project delivery tasks.
? Collating PowerPoint presentations.
? Attending project meetings, taking minutes and issuing relevant information.
? General administration duties.
? Abide by Company policies on Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity and GDPR legislation.
? Ad-hoc travel to operational locations.
Essential Skills Required:
? Excellent attention to detail.
? Good understanding of MS Office package; Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
? A high level of organisation.
? Effective communication skills.
? Good administrative experience.
? Ability to work independently.
? Driving license.
? Willing to develop and grow within the role to suit the business needs.
Desirable Skills Required:
? Previous experience in a project related role.
? Previous experience using Smartsheet.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
For more information see our Privacy Polic
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 19000-22000 Per Annum
- Location: Langstone, Newport
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Sarah-Jayne
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SJW/AR/050538
- Posted: 2019-02-21 17:11:26 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 3 days a week) - Luton
- Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time 1 day a week) - Tadcaster
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (1 days a week) - Cottam, Retford, near Doncaster
- Mobile HGV Trailer Mechanic - Milton Keynes
- Occupational Health Advisor - Maidstone
- HGV Trailer Customer Services Specialist - Trafford Park, Manchester
- Mobile HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Stoke
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Rugby
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist (2 days a week) - Exeter
- Occupational Health Advisor (3 days a week) - Hove
- Occupational Health Technician - Midlands
- Occupational Health Advisor - Farnborough, Hampshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Nelson
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Dublin
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Barrow-in-Furness