Network Technical Support Engineer - Kent
Network Technical Support Engineer - Cisco & Junos Technology - West Malling / Maidstone, Kent.
I am looking for an experience Network Technical Engineer with Cisco experience for an office based role to build and remotely deliver client specific network solutions.
The Network Technical Support Enginner will build and deliver client specific network solutions, including the setup and configuration of routers switches and APs.
The role will include creating maintaining build and handover documentation, client and subcontract installer liaison and coordination, 2nd line support for live deployments.
The main Network Technical Support Engineer responsibilities are:
Monitoring the up time and availability of customer and core network infrastructure
Responding and resolving issues that affect internal and external customer network availability
customer technical requirements capture for network design
CPE build, configuration and support including Routers/ Switches/ APs
Liaison with 3rd Party providers and vendors for RMA, Support faulting etc.
This in house role reports to the Head of Networks and requires previous experience of Cisco switches and routers with NOC experience covering network hardware configuration, network monitoring, and 2nd line technical support.
Ideally you should also have some experience covering Network and Equipment management: VLAN/VPN configuration, access control, Firewalls and VPN, analysing networks, and core connectivity.
This role is mainly in house based but due to its Office location you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ‘commuter friendly' ! There is plenty on site car parking and onsite facilities.
If you are an experienced Network Technical Support Engineer looking for a career move then this position based close to West Malling / Maidstone, Kent could be for you.
It is paying a base salary of between £33,000 and £40,000 per annum and offers good prospects and an excellent working environment.
Please email me for a swift response.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £33000 - £40000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-21 17:19:06 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Infrastructure Engineer – Contract – £300 - £325 per Day
- Helpdesk Consultant - Support - Cloud - 2nd Line - Scripting
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps - Cloud - LAMP - Automation
- Software Developer - Technical Lead – Scala - SQL - Java
- 4th Line Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- Network Analyst
- Senior Software Engineer - Web Services
- Senior Network Analyst - Network Analyst
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Network Engineer - 4th Line - CCNP - WAN - Juniper - Senior
- Azure Data Centre Support Analyst – Azure Technical Support
- Network Engineer - Network Analyst - Firewalls - LAN - WAN - IP
- EUC SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – WINDOWS 10 DEPLOYMENT / EM+S / ATP /
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - TOGAF
- CLOUD ENGINEER – AZURE
- Network Technical Design Architect - TDA - HOMEBASED
- Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
- Technical Project Manager - Development - Software - Scala