Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen - £19,000 - £29,000
My clients are one of the nations leading UKAS providers in Health & Safety and training.
They have a number of offices based around the UK.
They're looking for a surveyor based around the Halesowen as most the work will be covered around the West Midlands.
- Demonstrate industry experience in asbestos surveying and/ or air monitoring
- Understanding of Asbestos Health and Safety procedures
- Team Player
- To ensure cleanliness of equipment and working environment where possible.
- To record all inspection data and site reports that will be subject to audit and authorisation.
- Liaising with the client during the asbestos survey
- Identifying new work opportunities through existing or new clients
- At least 6 months with an asbestos surveyor role
- P402 Qualification
- Driving License with the willingness to travel
- IT literate
The salary is based on experience which is negotiable and discussed upon interview, £19,000 - £29,000.
- Overtime paid at £20 per hour at weekends
- Company vehicle
- Company paid healthcare
- Company pension (company contributes 2% of qualifying earnings (rising to 3% in April 2019)
- 22 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Given the opportunity to undertake further BOHS (qualifications
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - Chesterfield
- Car Wash Forecourt Services Engineer-North London
- Forklift Services Engineer- Tyne and Wear -£25,000-£30,000
- Forklift Services Engineer- Cheshire-£25,000-£30,000
- Drainage Field Services Engineer- Somerset-£20,000-£25,000
- Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Factory Maintenance Technician - Coventry
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Sales Executive - pumps
- NVQ 3 Lift Service/Callout Engineer - North London Areas
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Newport/Bristol
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Shropshire
- Calibration Engineer - Somerset
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Derbyshire
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Swimming Pool Engineer - South East
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Water Hygiene Engineer