Systems Support Consultant - Infrastructure Engineer - Azure
Systems Support Consultant - Senior Systems Support Engineer - Systems Support Engineer - Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Consultant - Network Systems Engineer - Windows Server - Hyper-V - Azure - VMware - Networks - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits - Gatwick - West Sussex - Surrey to work for a market leading Network Specialist organisation based near to the Gatwick, West Sussex location.
My client is a Market Leader in providing the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating and implementing high capacity broadband networks.
They are currently seeking a Senior Systems Support Engineer - Systems Support Engineer to join their fast paced, dynamic team.
Responsible for the design, specification and implementation of server/application infrastructure platforms
Provide expert IT systems advice/guidance of applications, servers and networks
Perform server patching, maintain backup schedules and run daily checks on server systems infrastructure
Systems Support Consultant will track and resolve incidents in a timely fashion
Internal customer facing position and will require solid IT infrastructure design and build skills
Systems Engineer with experience in Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V / VMware / MS Azure)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2016, including PowerShell and HA Clustering
Extensive understanding of network technologies - LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols
So, if you are an experienced Senior Systems Engineer - Systems Engineer and are fully versed in Virtualisation Technologies I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of Hyper-V / Azure experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary + Company Bens that include Pension, Life Assurance + Opportunities to progress!
We are currently recruiting for this Senior Systems Support Engineer - IT Support Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-21 10:41:21 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Owner – Agile Product Owner - Development - Web
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk - Windows - O365
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- Software Engineer – VB.NET - SQL - XML - Programmer
- Network Consultant – Network TDA - Design - CCIE - Firewalls
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- IT Security Operations Manager - IT Security Manager
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Windows - O365 - Support
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Communications Engineer - 1st Line - Radio - Terminals - Test
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- BizTalk Engineer – BizTalk Developer - WCF - SQL - C#
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer - CISMP, CISSP Training
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- Monitoring Engineer – Monitoring - Shifts
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- .NET Developer – Full Stack Developer - ASP - C# - MVC