Network Engineer - 4th Line - CCNP - WAN - Juniper - Senior
Network Engineer - 4th Line Network Engineer - Cicso Network Engineer - Technical Consultant - 4th Line Technical Engineer - Network - Operations - WAN - Cisco - CCNP - ASA - Juniper - Palo Alto - Firewalls - TCP/IP - Senior - Routing - Excellent Salary + On-Call + Company Benefits - Redhill - Surrey to work for a market leading Network Specialist organisation based near to the Redhill, location.
My client is a Market Leader in providing both the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating and implementing high capacity broadband networks.
They are currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer - 4th Line Network Engineer to work in a growing team of 4th line engineers within the technical Network Operations Centre.
Senior Network Engineer tasked to resolve highly complex network/system faults as well as designing and implementing customer requests on Firewalls, DNS, Proxy and Hosted Email
Ensure the customer is kept informed of the progress of incidents / service requests and internal systems are kept updated regularly
Manage tickets to meet key performance indicators
CCNP Service Provider / equivalent knowledge OR JNCIS-SP / JNCIP-SP / equivalent knowledge
Experience of WAN infrastructure support preferably within a Service Provider i.e.
Extensive experience of Routing Protocols incl.
BGP and OSPF
Extensive experience with TCP / IP protocols
Firewall experience for both troubleshooting and changes i.e.
ASA, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Juniper
Supporting and maintaining Load Balancers i.e.
F5 and Cisco ACE
So, if you are an experienced Senior Network Engineer - Technical Consultant - 4th Line Technical Engineer - Network Engineer and are fully versed in WAN Infrastructure Support I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of CCNP experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a Competitive Salary + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Healthcare + Fantastic Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this 4th Line - Network Engineer - Senior Network Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-24 18:01:05 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Owner – Agile Product Owner - Development - Web
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk - Windows - O365
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- Software Engineer – VB.NET - SQL - XML - Programmer
- Network Consultant – Network TDA - Design - CCIE - Firewalls
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- IT Security Operations Manager - IT Security Manager
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Windows - O365 - Support
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Communications Engineer - 1st Line - Radio - Terminals - Test
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- BizTalk Engineer – BizTalk Developer - WCF - SQL - C#
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer - CISMP, CISSP Training
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- Monitoring Engineer – Monitoring - Shifts
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- .NET Developer – Full Stack Developer - ASP - C# - MVC