Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps - Cloud - LAMP - Automation
Infrastructure Engineer - Systems Administrator - DevOps Engineer - Integration Engineer - Systems Engineer - Automation - DevOps - Linux - AWS - Cloud - LEMP - LAMP - Brighton - East Sussex - £65,000 - £70,000 pa + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits required by a Leading Digital Marketing Agency based in the Brighton, East Sussex location.
DevOps Engineer - Systems Engineer positioned within the rapidly growing systems engineering and operations team to work on maintaining and scaling the web application servers and the services they run.
- Managing various Linux containers, virtual machines & servers predominantly housing LAMP / LEMP stack setups
- Working on a range of environments from public cloud hosted virtual machines to advanced clustered high availability solutions
- DevOps Engineer will propose architectural solutions from project requirements
- Managing large traffic projects for the clients across multiple data centres globally
- Working in a DevOps capacity with a desire to automate everything
- DevOps Engineer - Infrastructure Engineer with strong understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of content management systems i.e.
WordPress, Drupal, Magento
- Competent in public cloud technologies i.e.
AWS, Cloud, Azure
- Fluent in Docker and Docker Orchestration - Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies i.e.
LAMP and LEMP
So, if you are an experienced DevOps Engineer - Infrastructure Engineer with LAMP and LEMP experience I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to offer a salary of up to £70,000 pa + 10% Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this DevOps Engineer - Integration Engineer - Systems Engineer with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-26 09:23:06 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Owner – Agile Product Owner - Development - Web
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk - Windows - O365
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- Software Engineer – VB.NET - SQL - XML - Programmer
- Network Consultant – Network TDA - Design - CCIE - Firewalls
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- IT Security Operations Manager - IT Security Manager
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Windows - O365 - Support
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Communications Engineer - 1st Line - Radio - Terminals - Test
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- BizTalk Engineer – BizTalk Developer - WCF - SQL - C#
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer - CISMP, CISSP Training
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- Monitoring Engineer – Monitoring - Shifts
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- .NET Developer – Full Stack Developer - ASP - C# - MVC