Helpdesk Consultant - Support - Cloud - 2nd Line - Scripting
Helpdesk Consultant - Helpdesk Engineer - IT Support Analyst - 2nd Line - IT Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst - Helpdesk - Windows - Linux - UNIX - Scripting - Automation - Cloud - Chippenham - Wiltshire - £30,000 - £35,000 pa + Excellent Benefits to work for an Established IT Consultancy and to be based out of their Chippenham, Wiltshire location.
My client is an Expanding and Leading Supplier of Software Solutions to the Financial, Payments and Public Sectors.
They are currently seeking a Helpdesk Consultant - Helpdesk Engineer - IT Support Analyst to be based at their client site in Chippenham with 1-2 days a week HOME BASED opportunities.
- Provide 1st / 2nd line support for all technical issues relating to RDBMS and Operating Systems
- Helpdesk Consultant tasked to deal with calls and requests within SLAs
- Exposure to many aspects of IT, ranging from O/S and DBMS support through to networking for VPNs
- Previous experience in an external customer focused environment
- Helpdesk Consultant with 2nd line application support experience
- Creation of scripts in either PowerShell, Bash, Ruby or Puppet is advantageous
- They are expanding their support into MS Azure so a keen interest in cloud technologies is essential
So, if you are an experienced Technical Helpdesk Consultant - Helpdesk Engineer with previous 2nd line application support experience and a keen interested in Cloud Technologies I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to offer a salary of up to £35,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Healthcare + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Helpdesk Engineer - IT Support Analyst - 2nd Line Support Engineer with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bens + Remote Working
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-03-26 09:34:54 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Network Support Engineer - CISCO Technologies
- Infrastructure Operations Analyst – Monitoring solutions experi
- Infrastructure Engineer – Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- Infrastructure Engineer – Hyper-V, VMware, Azure / AWS, SCCM
- Network Engineer – Cisco / Juniper / Nexus / Datacentre / WAN
- Infrastructure Engineer – Windows Server / VMware
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER – Software Development
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - Reading
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- E2E SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – INTEGRATION / INTERFACES
- IT Security Manager – CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CISMP, ITIL
- Network Engineer – Cisco, Juniper - CCNA / CCNP
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer – CISMP, Cyber
- Monitoring Engineer – Shifts, Monitoring
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - MANCHESTER
- 1st Line Engineer – Service Desk Engineer
- IT Analyst – Azure / Cloud, SQL Server (2012 and above) – MS SQ
- BIZTALK ENGINEER – BIZTALK DEVELOPER – BIZTALK SERVER ENGINEER